This stunning home boasts five bedrooms and three full bathrooms with over 3,200 square feet. It is nestled on nearly half an acre lot at the top of a quiet cul-de-sac in an award-winning golf course community, with breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains! A classic design with a covered front porch and an open concept floor plan, the main level features hardwood floors throughout, a gorgeous gourmet kitchen with sleek granite countertops, updated white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to the breakfast area and the family room. A conveniently located main level bedroom and full bathroom are perfect for in-law or au-pair suites. Upstairs youâll find four spacious bedrooms, including the massive primary suite which offers a walk in closet and a luxury bathroom. The secondary bedrooms are a very nice size as well, and there is a bonus level loft perfect for a home office or playroom. The finished walk up basement offers additional recreation space and plenty of storage space and room to expand! HVAC replaced in 2020. Brand new carpet and freshly painted! Move in ready!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,282 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Blue Ridge Shadows
Warren County Public Schools
LESLIE FOX KEYSER
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Loft
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Mountain, Water
- Community Amenities
- Golf Club, Golf Course, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price