Coldwell Banker sets the brokerage standard for innovation, expertise, and support. Yet, Bob Hummer’s 40+ years of Real Estate experience, compassion, and drive to see each client achieve their goals makes Bob a standard for exceptional professionalism in the Real Estate industry. It’s no wonder he has become one of the most respected and appreciated agents in the Greater Washington D.C. area.
Caring for others has always come naturally for Bob. For 22 years he served as a Hospital Administrator in the U.S. Air Force, and has spent more than 40 years helping more than 1,900 families not only find their perfect home, but also going above and beyond to educate and empower them through his monthly “Home Buyer and Home Seller” seminars.
Unsure of next steps, or even how to begin? Renovating first, relocating across the country, or facing foreclosure? Bob will listen, support, and guide you through each step. Not only is he known to clients, colleagues, and friends as an excellent trusted and empathetic advisor, but he possesses a true passion for turning a positive page for each and every family.
Homebuyers, Nick and Kelly Cline, remark that Bob’s “genuine sincerity and character,” let them know they were in excellent hands.
A former “military brat” who’s moved 26 times, Bob has a deep understanding for families relocating as well as a passion for travel. Bob loves wild places such as Greenland and Iceland, as well as the culture of Europe. In his free time you’ll find him reading with a glass of wine, cheering on the Cowboys, or finding joy with his wife Barbara, 4 children, 10 grandkids, Koi, and 4 Siamese cats.
“If you want to be successful, it's just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing and believe in what you are doing.”
- Will Rogers
Stage/Film Actor, Social Commentator, Columnist
Education and Recognition
○ MBA - Masters in Business Administration (Health Care Administration), Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
○ ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
○ CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
○ CDRS - Certified Default Resolution specialist
○ CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
○ SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
○ SRES - SENIORS Real Estate Specialist
○ #28 on the Greater Washington, DC Metro 2016 Top 100 Agent List, Coldwell Banker
○ #1 Top Sales Associate Coldwell Banker, PW Parkway Office, 2011 and 2012
○ International President's Circle Award, Coldwell Banker 1998 - 2018
○ Thirty-Five Year Million Dollar Club Member, Prince William Association of Realtors 2020
○ #2 Top Sales Associate Coldwell Banker Stevens 1998 - 2001
○ Virginia Association of Realtors Sales Associate of the Year, 1997
○ Prince William Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year, 1997
○ Prince William Association of Realtors President, 1991