Welcome to 204 Ladysmith Drive, an elegant 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home nestled in the serene neighborhood of Old Dominion Greens in Stephens City. This is where traditional architecture meets modern comfort, in an environment designed to cater to the needs of today's discerning homeowners. As you step inside, you're welcomed into the foyer that effortlessly flows into the open concept living area. Here, youâll find a spacious living room adorned with a warm and inviting fireplace, high ceilings, and sun-drenched windows offering panoramic views of the green space and the mountains on the horizon. The kitchen is a culinary enthusiast's dream boasting a center island, quartz countertops, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, and abundant custom cabinetry. Adjacent to the kitchen, the dining area is perfect for hosting dinner parties or enjoying family meals. The primary suite is a private sanctuary equipped with two generously sized walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom featuring a double vanity and expansive shower. The remaining bedrooms are equally impressive with ample natural light and generous closet space. Outside, a large fenced back yard is a blank slate to make your own. With privacy fence surrounding, this is the ideal place to entertain or simply enjoy a quiet moment under the Virginia sky. Located in a friendly community, this home is a stone's throw away from dining, shopping, and Sherando Park with hits ample walking and biking trails along with sports fields and outdoor workout area. Easy access to highways offers a stress-free commute, combining the best of peaceful living with convenient access to city amenities. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this beautifully crafted home at 204 Ladysmith Drive. Schedule your private tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Softener Own, Sump Pump, Ga
4,309 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Dominion Greens
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Instant Hot Water, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price