Seller offering $4,500 towards closing cost assistance with acceptable offer! Best one on the block. You will be impressed the minute you pull up to this original owner home! Well cared for excellent condition. Large corner lot with mountain views (shed conveys), gourmet kitchen, (gas cooktop and double wall ovens and under cabinet lights) sunroom, granite countertops (kitchen and owners suite), gas FP in Family room, deck with stairs to grade, built in coat rack off garage and half bath, bedroom level laundry (washer and dryer convey), tile owners shower, bath tile floors, whole house water filter system conveys, ruff in future bath basement, radon system installed. Special Financing Incentives available on this property from SIRVA Mortgage. Sirva has already ordered title through Stewart Land Title Services.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater,
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,564 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
ROBERT E. AYLOR
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Poured, Heated, Full
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price