Great house on a Quiet Cul-de-Sac! Open Floor plan starting in 2 Story foyer, New kitchen open to the family room and dining room. Formal living room with built in book shelves. 3 Finished levels. Master en-suite has shower and separate tub plus double sinks and his/hers closets. 3 additional bedrooms and bathroom upstairs with wood floors. Basement has storage space, recreation room and 5th bedroom and bathroom. The fenced back yard is huge. Covered back deck and patio great for entertaining. You won't be sorry when you see this home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,312 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
ADMIRAL RICHARD E BYRD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price