Enjoy the amazing sunset view over the Laurel Hill Golf Course from this beautiful two bedroom/two full bath penthouse condo in the sought out Spring Hill Active Adult Gated Community. This unit is in an access-controlled building and has a private balcony that overlooks the Laurel Hill Golf Course and boasts amazing sunset views. It comes with two assigned parking spaces in the front of the building and a storage unit (Unit L) on the first-floor garage area. The generous kitchen with granite countertops, plenty of cabinet space, and stainless steel appliances, has a pantry and gas cooking and includes space for a table. The separate formal dining room can be used for entertaining or as office space or a reading or craft room. The great room has large sliding door that allows for plenty of sunshine to flood the unit and an excellent view of nature and the golf course. Main living areas, kitchen and dining room have lovely wood grain wide plank laminate flooring. The large primary bedroom has two closets, one walk-in. The primary bath includes a large, jetted tub, a separate shower with a bench, and dual sinks. The second bedroom is a generous size and both bedrooms have beautiful custom made plantation shutters. The Spring Hill Community is an exceptional community with lots of activities available for residents to participate in including potluck dinners, game nights, holiday dances/dinners, arts and crafts events and more. Fabulous community amenities include an indoor pool that is open year-round, a fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment, an exercise room, and full bathrooms complete with showers for resident's use. The community clubhouse with full kitchen can be rented for private use and is steps away from this unit. The grounds of the community are meticulously maintained and are adorned with seasonal plantings, walking paths and benches along the way, tennis/pickle ball courts, and a tot lot for the grandchildren. The community employs a full-time on-site community manager. On top of all of this, the Liberty Town Center currently under construction will provide restaurants, a grocery store and other shopping an easy walkable distance from this lovely community.
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,367 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Sport Court, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Hot Tub, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Retirement Community, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lak
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price