Welcome to River Bend and this stunning 6,300+ sq ft colonial home with 3 car garages on 1.36 acre **Meticulously maintained & freshly painted **6 Bedrooms and 4.5 Baths **Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main level **2 Story entry & 2 Story Living room with walls of windows and a fireplace **Formal dining room with chair rail & crown molding **Gourmet eat-in kitchen with island, breakfast bar and a spacious sun room **Main level bedroom with a full bath attached **Spacious office with access to a lovely screened-in porch **Walk though the French doors to the rear deck overlooking a fully fenced & leveled backyard surrounded by trees **The upper level boosts 4 spacious bedrooms, walk-in closets & baths **Generous sized primary bedroom with sitting area ** Luxurious bathroom with dual vanities, shower and a soaking tub **Laundry room on upper level **Fully finished basement comes with an entertainment room and a recreation room **6th Bedroom & a full bath **Need storage? How about 14'x38'? **Walk-out/up basement **Fantastic area with lots of privacy and still close to shopping, restaurants and highways..
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
5,323 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
CHARLES J. COLGAN SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Other
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods
- Other, Rear, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price