Must see end unit townhome in sought after community. This home has an open floor plan with gleaming hardwood floors on both the main and lower level featuring a gas fireplace and full bathroom on the lower level. Natural light throughout with large bay windows on the main level. Beautiful archway leading into the kitchen, perfect for entertaining with a double oven and stainless steel appliances! Enjoy a spacious 2 car garage, and a large trex deck with stairs leading down to a fully fenced backyard area and patio that backs to a reservoir. Ideal location, with easy access to major roads and shops! HVAC new as of 2020. Offer deadline Sunday, November 21st at 6 PM.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Atrium. Backs To Trees, Corner, Premium, Partly Wooded, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price