***NEW PRICE***First time available in over 60 years! Motivated sellers are offering this premiere location mini-horse farm off Clifton Rd north of the charming historic village of Clifton. Only minutes to shopping, major commuter routes and Dulles International Airport. Rare opportunity to own a private equestrian facility. Steel framed 66'x96' indoor arena, 9 stall center aisle barn, brand new four board fence and gates, lush pasture. No HOA. No conservation easements. Zoned RC which allows agriculture based business (with some exceptions for wineries and breweries). It is nearly impossible to get zoning approvals for private indoor arenas anymore in Fairfax County. 4BR/3BA colonial with wood floors on two levels. Large kitchen and Family room. Four bedrooms up. Large bonus room over 2 car garage. Enclosed sunroom. "Cabin" in backyard could make a lovely studio or office. Home has good bones but needs updates. Recent improvements include: New Roof, new pressure tank for well, new furnace with humidifier Cox internet and cable available.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Private Wa
3,368 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paddock, Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping, Open, Premium, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price