This exceptional, the most beautiful custom home of your dreams is located just outside the historic Town of Clifton. Discretely positioned on over 5 acres at the entrance to the prestigious neighborhood of GlenCairn, the all-side brick home boasts five bedrooms, five full and two half baths, four fireplaces and stunning elegance in every room. Owners spent over 630K+ in renovation within the last 3 years. The pride of ownership shows as you experience the exquisite details throughout this home. From the moment you arrive, you will be captivated by the grand foyer featuring a curved staircase to private living spaces upstairs and with generous views through the elegant dining room and two-story living room with floor-to-ceiling windows and hardwood floors to the outdoor entertainment area, garden and woods. The gourmet kitchen revolves around a custom designed center island with built-in Wolf gas cooktop and extends to both the large breakfast area overlooking the verdant front yard and an incredible family room with extra high ceilings and windows to the back yard pool area. The breakfast space connects to both the laundry room and the 3-car garage. The family room and formal living room share a double-sided fireplace. Stepping to the left from the grand foyer, one enters the private office that is fully appointed with built-in wooden shelves, a wet bar, and its own fireplace. Down the hall from the living room, the exquisite, main-level ownerâs suite features a recently upgraded bathroom, a custom designed fireplace, and direct access to the back patio. The upper level overlooks the formal living room and the backyard entertainment area and gardens and features a second ownerâs suite with its own fireplace, along with three other generously sized bedrooms and two full baths. The lower level includes a grand recreation room, a game room, an exercise room, a spa-like full bath with sauna and steam shower, and a guest room with a second laundry area. Back on the main level, four sets of doors seamlessly integrate the living room and other spaces with the backyard entertainment area.The resort-style pool and patio are like a private retreat featuring a magnificent 20â x 40â pool, covered pergola seating / dining, covered outdoor kitchen and 7 people spa, all with high quality finishes. Evenings are meant for outdoors and night-time entertaining under the well-appointed hardscape lighting. This all-side brick home is highly energy efficient, has a newer slate roof, 3-car garage, fully fenced backyard, custom-designed security system, intercom system and cameras, and whole house generator. All of this is located just outside the restaurants and shops of the Town of Clifton, half an hour from the two international airports, tech and commercial hubs of Northern Virginia and a short drive further to the nationâs capital.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, French Provincial
5 Full/2 Half
Well, Private Water Service
Cedar Exterior, Brick Front, Brick
Private Sewer System, Septic
9,452 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Intercom System, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Terrazzo
- Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 4. Brick, Mantle, Stone, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Cedar
- Enclosed, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Filtered, Heated, In-ground
- Indoor, Heated Spa, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Outside Shower, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landlocked, Interior, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price