*** This 55+ community Four Seasons at The Villas at Virginia Crossing offers resort-style living in a picturesque location. Relax and enjoy all that our Active Adult (55+) community has to offer! The Rutgers home design features an open floorplan with main level living including large kitchen with large island; main level laundry; home office; spacious great room and dining areas. Plus an upper level with extra bedroom and loft area. Optional 3rd bedroom on upper level available; and add covered deck options for comfortable outdoor living space. Basement has option for finished rooms and bath. Price includes walkout basement feature and location premium. Prices subject to change. Renderings/photos are representative only.
Other, Villa, Other, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Vinyl Siding, Stone
1,958 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
K. Hovnanian's Four Seasons At Virginia Crossing
K. Hovnanian Homes
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Storage, Loft
- Appliance Center, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- AVERAGE LOT SIZE SHOWN
- ACTIVE ADULT
- Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price