**ALL LOTS WILL BE RELEASED ON APRIL 23 AT 12PM** The modern, farmhouse-style Bentley model offers ample space on two floors for families of all sizes! Starting at 3,325 square feet, with a customizable floorplan, this model allows for main-level living with an optional first-floor bedroom and full bath. Knowing the kitchen is the heart of the home, the Bentley features a gourmet kitchen with a large walk-in pantry that opens up to a cafe-style dining area and great room! For more formal entertaining, the separate dining room allows for family gatherings with loved ones, young and old. On the 2nd level, you'll find an opulent owner's suite, complete with two large walk-in closets and a spa-like bathroom, with the option to add a deluxe soaking tub! Boasting three additional bedrooms, each comes with its own private bath and walk-in closet, too!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,325 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dream Finders Homes
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Energy Star
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price