Arrive to the Circular Driveway. A Sunny Entryway invites you to a Marbled floor and to the finest quality of home living! A Grand Curved Staircase is in full view of this magnificent Foyer. There is a Formal Living room and Formal Dining room to your left and then right. The ceiling treatments are also very impressive! An Embassy like feel to this Home exists. The Family Room, Gourmet Kitchen and separate Breakfast room are a true experience of enjoyment at its grandest. First floor Office. The Primary Bedroom, has a Sitting Room and a Spa like bath are beyond compare. Three other sizable bedrooms are upstairs. Hardwood floors on both levels. A Fully Finished Basement has additional space to enjoy. One bedroom and full bath in basement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Brick Front, Stone
6,250 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Refrigerator, Intercom System, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price