Welcome to this beautiful well-kept home in the heart of Springfield. This single-family home features Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring throughout, upgraded bathrooms, and remodeled kitchen area. HVAC replaced in 2013. Roof, windows, floors, driveway and sump pump all replaced within that last 5 years. This property has a beautiful stone patio off the back deck, perfect for those summer nights. Fully fenced backyard. Large shed will convey. Spacious rooms upstairs and room for living in the basement with a completely remodeled bathroom. The neighborhood provides multiple amenities for comfortable living. This includes a community pool, community center, baseball and basketball, courts, a playground, and a daycare facility. Located just blocks from shopping, local VRE station and easy entrance to Highway 95. Donât miss out on this gem!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Mixed
1,998 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Office
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Community Center, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price