In HUB Zone. Historic Waverly Manor, (C.1890), fully renovated & converted in 1986, to office use with modern Annex addition at back and right side, (potential for add-on or roof deck/dining on flat roof of Annex ). A Landmark Location, at Corner of Rt. 15/S.King St & Catoctin Circle. Walk to Historic Downtown Leesburg. Easy access from Toll Rd, Dulles Airport & smaller Airport a few miles away. Commercial Mixed use zoning allows current Office, Weddings/Event Center, Hotel, Restaurant, Education, Clubs, Medical & more. Priceless space that cannot be duplicated today! Up to 6 Residential Units are PERMITTED under the current B-2 Town Zoning! More than 6 requires a Minor special Permit-contact Town od Leesburg for further information.
Manufactured/Mobile Home, Traditional
3 Full/5 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Block, Rock, Hardi Plank, Stucco, Wood Siding
18,979 sq. ft
Waverly Manor Renovated Restoration 1989
Electric service available, Telephone
Loudoun County Public Schools
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Walkout Stairs, Partial
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Other.
- TV Entry System, 24 Hour Security, Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Handicap Parking, Lighted.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone, HardeePlank
- Metal, Slate, Flat, Shingle, Hip, Pitched
- Lot View
- City, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Side Yard. No Thru Street, Vegetation Planting, Open, Landscaping, Level, Premium, Sideyard(S), Other.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price