Colonial Brick Front Home on a large lot nicely landscaped. Offers 4 Bedrooms and 2 1/2 Baths. 2 Story Foyer. Formal Living and Dining Rooms. Family Room With Brick Wood Burning FP out to a Large Rear Covered Porch With Ceiling Fan and Mounted TV. Kitchen Eat-In Off Family Room Offers Stainless Appliances, Remodeled,Dual Sink, Pantry and Granite Counter Tops. Laundry and Half Bath Off Kitchen to 2 Car Garage. Basement Is ready to be finished off for additional Square Feet of living Space. Basement has Windows to Have a Bedroom and Plumbing For a Full Bath Along with a Brick Wood Burning FP. Basement has Sliding Door to Walkout Level to Rear Yard. Water Heater and Water Treatment System less than 5 years old. All Appliances and Washer /Dryer a Year Old. New Carpet Installed, Kitchen and Baths Recently Remodeled. All Windows-Low E, and Roof Replaced. Central Vac System in Basement"Sold As Is" Seller has never used. Fenced Rear Yard. 8 x 10 Outbuilding. Home Is Ready Move-In Condition!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Partial, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price