Welcome home to this fantastic property in the sought-after Leesburg enclave of Barclay Woods. This custom 4 sided all brick beauty was built by Creighton Enterprises Custom Homes and is exactly what you have been looking for. This stunning property is beautifully sited on 3 private acres and has almost 9,000 sq ft of finished living space and close to 11,000 sq ft all together . This is the perfect home for multi generational living as the lower level has its own kitchen, bedroom apartment ,1.5 baths, theatre room, 2nd fireplace and private laundry. The upper level consists of 5 amply sized bedrooms, one of which is the primary bedroom with its own sitting room and EnSuite bath. This level is where you will find the convenient laundry room, 4 additional bedrooms, new plush carpet and approx 1,500 sq ft of unfinished storage space. The main level features a private office with deck access, sunken living room with fireplace , open kitchen concept, large walk in pantry ,formal living and dining space along with custom woodworking built ins. There is a 3 stop elevator for easy movement throughout the home. The 4 car garage with volume ceiling are perfect for the car enthusiast or collector. Don't forget the generator and 5th garage/shed, trex deck and lower patio .Lots of trees and planting make this property pop in the Spring . Schedule to come by for a look. Located just a short drive to downtown Leesburg, wineries ,One Loudoun/Brambleton Town Center. Terrific access to commuter routes (Dulles Greenway, Dulles Toll Road, Routes 50/7/28) and minutes to Dulles Airport.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Other, Well
Gravity Septic System
8,706 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer, Cook Top Range, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 2. Mantle.
- Elevator, Grab Bars.
- Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Elevator, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price