$5,000 closing cost assistance! This well maintained, move-in-ready home, located in the Windsor Manor Community of Bryans Road, MD., features 5 Bedroom, 4 full Baths, an open floor plan, custom blinds throughout, hardwood floors/carpet, surround sound system in kitchen and basement and security system. The eat-in kitchen has a large center island, gas stove, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops with access to the deck. The main level has a bedroom, full bath for guest, hardwood floors, formal dining room and family room. The upper level has carpet, a primary bedroom with custom walk-in closet, wall closet and ensuite bathroom with shower, separate soaking tub, and water closet. There are three additional bedrooms, a full hall bath, and laundry room. The finished lower level features a spacious rec room for entertaining and a bonus room (previously used as a gym). There is an additional unfinished room (perfect for home theater), full bathroom, utility room, storage space and access to the back yard. The neighborhood has walking/running trails and is convenient to shopping and the National Harbor. Located off routes 210, with easy access to route 228, and 495.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,123 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Full
- Storm Window
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price