This timeless layout single family home on a private, cul-de-sac lot in South Riding checks all the boxes and then some! Enjoy spacious living over three levels with four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and one half bath. The whole home has been freshly painted throughout in modern neutral colors. New custom light fixtures have just been installed in the foyer, dining room, and kitchen. You'll feel right at home as you enter through the covered front porch and into the grand 2 story foyer with beautiful hardwood flooring. The main level library with French doors offers the perfect work-from-home set-up. Host special occasions in the formal living and dining rooms with hardwood flooring and elegant touches of crown and chair rail molding. Prepare your favorite meals in the fabulous gourmet kitchen featuring gleaming white 42" cabinetry, a large center island with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and backsplash, double sink with large over-sink window facing the rear yard, and an attached breakfast room for casual dining. Relax in the two story family room with a cozy gas fireplace with mantel and an impressive floor-to-ceiling stone surround. The massive sunroom is bright and airy with its cathedral ceilings and beautiful Palladian window. The sunroom walks out to the spacious back deck, perfect for grilling and outdoor entertaining. Retire after a long day to the owner's suite complete with grand cathedral ceilings, an over-sized walk-in closet, and attached luxury bath. Pamper yourself in the en-suite owner's bath with a beautiful frameless glass shower with built-in seat and custom tile work, a brand new double sink vanity, soaking tub, and separate water closet. Three additional bedrooms, a hall bath , and a convenient bedroom level laundry room complete the upstairs level. Head down to the basement for some fun and games in the L-shaped recreation room with walkout stairs to the fenced back yard. Enjoy movie nights in the media room and workout from home in the exercise room. There are two additional finished rooms which can be used to fit your unique needs (ex. additional home offices, homeschool room, craft or hobby rooms, playroom). The lower level also includes a full bath. The fenced back yard is level and surrounded by mature trees for a private feel. ALL SIDING replaced with Hardie Plank! You'll never run out of things to do living in the amenity rich South Riding neighborhood with access to a multitude of shopping, dining, and services. Several community pools, miles of walking trails, golf courses, elementary, middle, and high schools, a recreation center with outdoor skate park, and more are all located in the neighborhood. Don't miss your chance to take a tour of this home while it lasts!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Hardi Plank
4,828 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Loudoun County Public Schools
J. MICHAEL LUNSFORD
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Media, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven, Ice Maker
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price