PRICED TO SELL ***Home Warranty***No HOA***No front foot! Great opportunity to make this home your own with your new ideas and enhancements. This home is one of the largest in the Strawberry Hill Estate subdivision. It features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a front entrance mudroom, an oversized brick fireplace, a new wood stove in the family room, 2 skylights, an enclosed 4-person jacuzzi spa/sauna room with recessed lighting, a Built-in dehumidifier, an oversized garage, a large deck, pergola, and fully fenced-in back yard. *Newer water heater, washing machine, refrigerator, garbage disposals, windows, doors, and pellet stove. This property is only 3 miles from Marshall Hall Pier on the Potomac River for recreational enjoyment. The sellers are considering all offers!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,354 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Strawberry Hill Est Sub
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, De-Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Wood. Forced Air, Stove, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 2. Mantle, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Heated Spa, Indoor
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price