Outstanding end unit three bedroom with updated two and one-half bathrooms in best location of the community, set far back at cul-de-sac with tons of visitor parking, tot lot, green space. Welcoming tiled foyer next to updated half bathroom and coat closet, and a gracious open lifestyle. Stunning quartz counter tops accenting white kitchen to include white brick wall with space for table overlooking fenced patio. Large kitchen has tiled flooring with ample cabinet space and pantry. Separate dining room opens to living room like a great room, which enjoys a gorgeous contemporary marbled tiled wood burning fireplace with a surrounding impressive mantel and a private balcony overlooking private green space. Upper level has ownerâs suite with a huge sitting room, balcony, two closets (one is walk-in), on suite bathroom with shower, as well as two other spacious bedrooms with wonderful green views and a lovely updated full bathroom with tub. WINDOWS, WINDOWS, WINDOWS. Three sliding glass doors, two balconies, bright happy home. Full size washer and dryer in lower level. Ample storage space. Condo style townhouse means ease of ownership. NEW HVAC system 2020, NEW Hot Water Heater 2020! Easy access to I-95, VRE, and commuter lots. Walk to lots of fun! Minutes to Occoquan, Prince William Marina, Burke Lake, Potomac Mills, Fort Belvoir, Quantico, Wegmans, and so much more. OFFERS DUE SUNDAY 6pm October 17th.
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,771 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lighted, Private.
- Composition, Asphalt
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Wood, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price