* * OFFER DEADLINE IS MONDAY, 04/03 @ 4:00 PM. PLEASE SUBMIT OFFERS BY DEADLINE * * Beautiful Colonial home, built by Mitchell and Best, with 4 large BR and 4.5 BA on one of the best, private lots (.6 acres) in the highly sought after Glenn Meadows of Potomac. With over 5800 sq. ft and in pristine condition, this home is filled with wonderful features such as a two story, marble tile foyer and powder room, with gleaming hardwood floors throughout the formal living/dining rooms and office, as well as the gorgeous, upgraded gourmet kitchen with large adjoining sun room and two story family room with stone fireplace and built-ins, surround by triple crown and chair rail moldings. This lovely home also features an attractive owner's suite with sitting room, twin walk-in closets, and large en-suite bath, as well as three additional bedrooms and two additional full baths on the upper level. The finished walk-up lower level features a very large recreation room with another full bathroom, with space for additional rooms. 2 car garage, large composite deck, and large and gorgeous private backyard! Smart home network, 3 HVAC zones (2 newer), as well as newer water heater. Churchill School District. NOTE: Sellers will remove chairlift at their expense if Buyers want it removed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
5,861 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Full, Heated, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane
- 1. Stone, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Side Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Private, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price