ALL ON ONE LEVEL AND TWICE AS BIG AS IT LOOKS! AMAZING 4-BEDROOM, 3-BATH RANCHER WITH A NEWER REAR ADDITION. Commuter convenient to I-81, I-66, county park and shopping. Large, level lot with a private, fenced back yard. Two spacious living areas! A living room with custom built-ins and a wood-burning fireplace with an insert. Plus a family room off the eat-in kitchen. Two owner suites with attached bathrooms, including one with custom cabinets, a jetted tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. Newer laminate floors. Covered 17x13 side patio with ceiling fan and TV mount could easily be screened in. Garage with attached storage room. The rear addition was built in 2005. Roof installed in 2005 with 30-year shingles. HVAC is 5 years old. (Electric baseboard heat is no longer in use.)
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,996 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
ROBERT E. AYLOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- 1. Insert.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Patio
- Rear, Board Fence, Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price