Fully renovated in 2023 with NEW kitchen, NEW master bathroom for NEW seven bathrooms, NEW recessed lighting, NEW roof, and updates to many other systems including electrical, plumbing, floors, sprinkler system, and many more. The home has been thoroughly updated without compromise! Nestled in the prestigious community of Great Falls Virginia this exquisite residence boasts 5 bedrooms, a ground floor study / bedroom, 7 bathrooms, and is situated on a sprawling 0.83-acre lot on a cul de sac in a neighborhood, offering abundant space, comfort, and style for families seeking the epitome of luxury living. Upon entering, you'll immediately appreciate the beautifully designed dining and living rooms, as well as the spacious family room that enhances the bright and open layout. The dream kitchen has just been fully renovated for its first chef with new stainless steel appliances, two dishwashers, sparkling quartz counters, and modern cabinetry that provides ample storage. Whether you're preparing daily meals or hosting grand dinner parties, this kitchen is sure to impress your guests and elevate your culinary creations. The top level is dedicated to a grand master bedroom suite, complete with a cozy sitting room, large walk-in closets, and an updated bathroom adorned with elegant fixtures, offering a truly indulgent spa-like experience within the comforts of home. The four generously sized bedrooms with four full bathrooms on this level provide a tranquil retreat for family members with plenty of natural light and serene views of the lush surroundings! Entertaining is a delight in the expansive finished walkout basement, featuring a convenient wet bar, a generously sized bedroom, a spacious closet, a full bathroom, and ample storage space. With a 3-car garage at your disposal, accommodating the vehicles of the entire family is a breeze. Don't miss out on the rare opportunity to make this exceptional property your new home. With its unbeatable location, luxurious features, and generous living space, this stunning residence effortlessly combines sophistication with family-friendly living. Schedule a private tour today to experience the extraordinary lifestyle that awaits you in this gem of Great Falls!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,800 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Great Falls Woods
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished
- 1. Brick.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price