HOUSE SOLD 'AS IS.' New sewer hookup to public sewer has now been completed. Very unique property with approximately .68 acres. Main house has had approximately four additions/ renovations since it was built in 1935. Kitchen is nice w/three walls of cabinets, window over sink, skylights, breakfast bar, granite countertops, SS appliances & pass-thru to hall. Front LR, Formal DR off kitchen. Off LR is lg 2d BR w/adjoining lg bath w/Jacuzzi tub & separate shower. Beautiful FR w/vaulted ceiling, Atrium doors on both side & gas FP. Bonus rm under MBR. Home office w/BR 3 & adjoining room for desks, etc. Master bedroom offers his' n hers' walk-in closets, dressing area with granite-covered vanity w/double sink & make-up mirror. Off this area is your adjoining bath with tub w/shower & toilet. The three vinyl garages have insulated walls and electricity. Owner used as a shop, also could be used as a garage or storage. One garage is longer than the other two to accommodate a long-bed pick-up truck. Beyond the patio is a lovely yard, landscaped, and room to enjoy the outdoors w/irrigation system. Gazebo has electricity to enjoy on a nice evening. Deck off DR & office. Owner is considering adding 2 more bedrooms & 1 bath in the bonus room which will be under the MBR. Price will be adjusted for this work.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 1-1/2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,846 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Double Oven, Laundry Hookup, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Cedar Closet, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Occoquan River
- Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Fishing, Atrium. Additional Lot(S), Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Sideyard(S), Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price